Product Information Management
e-Pim provides a single place to store, enrich, manage and distribute your product information to a range of sales and eCommerce channels.
e-Pim delivers a single source of truth.
Consultancy & demo
When you book an online demonstration, our PIM expert will discuss your business requirements and take you on a step-by-step guide through our e-Pim system.
We will show you how you can:
- Organise, enrich and manage your product content
- Easily integrates e-Pim with your internal business systems (ERP, CMS etc)
- Automate the distribution of product information to your key marketing channels
Planning & onboarding
From the outset we do everything possible to make sure that your implementation journey is smooth and hassle free.
We work with you to map out your current process, ensuring that we fully understand your dataflow. We analyse your business needs to identify how the system can best support you and help your business grow.
We then help you to structure your database, ensuring it fulfils your specific needs. Your existing product data may be held in a ‘number of places and formats’. You can co-ordinate this data or alternatively, we can carry out data inputting on your behalf.
We offer bespoke software development to clients for Product Information Management
We can advise on the design and build of client databases including:
- Data Auditing / Acquisition
- Database Structure / Design
- Asset Auditing / Acquisition
- System/Interface Development Build
- API Build, System Integration (ERP)
- Application Development
NG15 provide a professional catalogue design and production service
We have many years of catalogue experience and our professional studio team includes a combination of marketing, design and data specialists, who work with thousands of catalogue and digital pages every month.
We can manage your catalogue project from start to finish, ensuring that your timescales are met, your catalogue works perfectly with your branding and most importantly appeals directly to your specific target market, helping you to generate sales.
We also use our own in-house catalogue management system (e-Pim) to manage page production, allowing us to streamline the catalogue process, saving you valuable time and money.
We provide additional key services such as photography, design, artwork, digital flipbooks, interactive PDFs printing and distribution.
Click and Collect Web Shops
Easily adapt to the ‘new normal’ and start accepting orders online for local delivery and collection with our ‘easy to add to your website’ – Click & Collect online ordering store.
Wholesalers and Distributors can benefit from being better equipped from a social distancing standpoint to protect staff and customers by offering a covid-secure shopping experience for everyone.
The huge advantage is that your customers who feel comfortable will inevitably return and continue to spend more.
Benefits in a nutshell
- A fully functional out-of-the-box system – ready to use
- Enhances your customer retention
- Extends your customer touchpoints
- Get up and running in next-to-no time
- Stock levels (easily upload or connect via your ERP)
- Easy to use – intuitive dashboard
“As of 2020, at least 80% of retail store locations offer click-and-collect, increasing by 32 per cent since 2019”.
The easiest way to receive and process your B2B orders
Your customers have come to expect the option to purchase and order online.
Our B2B platform gives your customers the independence they need to do this, along with all usual features they expect.
- Improved efficiencies
- More customers
- Improved brand awareness
- Increased sales
- Customer-centric experience
- Exceptional customer service
- Improved sales engagement
- Multi-site capability
e-Pim provides an online ‘Translation Management Portal’ enabling complete access and management of the translation process. It manages the process from translation, localisation and page production, along with a translation service if required.
- XLIFF based tooling
- Localisation workflow automation
- Translation memory management
- Online and offline translation tools
- LINK up to your translation service provider
- Dramatically improves quality and efficiency
- Stores all previous translations for future use
Call to arrange a FREE online demonstration: 01623 886 992
Training & Support
We will assist in ensuring that you get the most out of your e-Pim system and that its functionality helps to drive your business forward.
Who should attend?
Anyone who will be using e-Pim. This will most likely include product managers, marketing managers, IT managers, website managers and managing directors.