We have extended our Trimble Luckins and NG15 Webinar Programme…
One of the most discussed topics in the electrical and construction industry today is digital transformation. But before you embark on your digital transformation journey, why not join the Trimble Luckins and NG15 experts LIVE online to explore why this is so important, and to see how we can help you to tap into Luckins enriched attribute data, PIM and other key data services. We have also reviewed ‘your feedback’ and made our webinar sessions even more productive by adding further value.
New Webinar Dates
Following on from the success of our first round of educational webinars designed to support electrical manufacturers and wholesalers with their digitalisation journey, we are delighted to announce that more dates have been added to our schedule.
28th October (Manufacturers)
11th November (Wholesalers)
24th November (Manufacturer)
9th December (Wholesalers)
15th December (Manufacturers)
Your Questions are important to us
Most importantly, we want to hear from you. We have allowed ‘plenty of time’ for answering your important data questions…such as:
- What is digital transformation, exactly?
- Why do I need to transform digitally?
- How do I plan communicate this change across my business?
- Which digital technologies should I invest in?
- How do I create good digital product experience?
- How can I automate my business processes?
- How much resource will I need?
- How do I get my data together and into one place?
What will I learn when I meet the Luckins and NG15 data experts:
- More about Luckins data and how we structure it ready for customer use
- How Luckins integrate data with third party systems (such as PIM/ERP)
- How Luckins account managers work with you, during your data journey
- The importance of the ‘TSI code’ and how it is used by the industry
- Learn why you need digitalisation and how to embrace it
- The importance of making your business ‘data-fit’ for the future
- The benefits of a PIM system (e-Pim) and why it is essential for digitalising your business
Book Your Seat Now:
Each online session will consist of a 25-minute presentation, followed by 45-mins totally dedicated for your questions.